Florida is one of the most popular US states among buyers worldwide. For example, prices for real estate in Miramar are lower than in California. How much do villas in Miami Beach cost? How many sellers ask for apartments in different state locations?
Housing in the USA: cost per square meter, mortgage
In 2023, the average cost per square meter of housing in the US will be $4,400.
However, the final price depends not only on the area but also on the object’s location. So, a house on the city’s outskirts and a similar villa in the center of the same settlement will cost differently.
Hawaii is currently the hardest-to-buy home out of all US states. Here, the median mortgage payment is 57.9% from the average income of residents. The most affordable villas and apartments are located in West Virginia. Here, the mortgage payment is 16.1% of the median income of residents of this state.
However, the most sought-after state among real estate buyers in Florida. On average, a villa here costs $500,000. Mortgage payments make up approximately 33% of the average income of residents.
Which Florida city to choose for permanent residence?
Buy a home in Florida Miami Beach
Miami Beach is located in South Florida. The city is located on an island, and bridges connect it with Miami.
Tourists from all over the world enjoy the city’s wide beaches. People come here for permanent residence for many reasons:
- The climate is good here.
- You can easily find a job in different fields of activity.
- Migrants tend to adapt quickly in the city.
- Homes in Miami Beach are relatively inexpensive.
Prices for villas in Miami Beach vary depending on the area of housing, its location relative to the city center, beaches, shopping malls, and other significant locations. Here you can find options worth both $170,000,000 and $370,000.
The following properties are currently available for purchase in Miami Beach:
- A villa with 12 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms costs $170,000,000.
- A house of 1306 m2 with 7 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms can be bought for 75,000,0005.
- The Villa of 891 m2 with 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms is sold for $43,000,000.
- A Villa of 117 m2 with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms costs $999,000.
Read more on the official website Florida.Realestate.
Jacksonville is the seat of Duval County. The city is located on the seashore in the northeastern part of Florida. Highway 95 approaches the community. Jacksonville is the most populous city in Florida. More than 954,000 people live here.
In addition to many green spaces and nature reserves, Jacksonville has an art museum, shopping and entertainment centers, cafes and restaurants, and beaches.
The cost of living in Jacksonville is 7% lower than the United States average and 50% lower than New York City.
The city’s average housing cost is more than $ 10 times the median annual household income: $173,000 and $54,000, respectively.
Miramar is a beach town in Florida that has managed to avoid the massive development that has captured most of the resorts in the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, there are high-rise condominiums here, but many old-fashioned three-story houses remain. In addition, there are no such crowds of tourists in Miramar.
When you are planning to buy real estate in Miramar, you will sometimes face a difficult question: what is better to buy, an apartment or a house? Let’s weigh the benefits of each of these options.
If you rent out the acquired property or just like space, then a private house would be the best option:
- All property located on the territory is the owner’s property. Moreover, there is no additional fee for all this.
- The house can be freely rented out for any period, and the requirements and conditions will be less stringent than in the case of an apartment.
- There are no utility bills, although some communities still require small monthly fees ($20-$50 on average), including lighting, cleaning, and garbage collection;
- The area adjacent to the house can be decorated as you wish. You can keep any number of pets without obtaining permits or agreeing with anyone. In addition, for those who crave privacy, an important advantage will be the absence of neighbors from above and below.
Buying a flat is a solution that will be very attractive in several respects at once:
- This is the most convenient and simple accommodation format for those who plan to come to Miami only occasionally.
- There is no need to take care of the site, the pool, and other objects on the territory.
- Multi-apartment condominiums always have a security service that checks everyone who enters the house. Therefore, the risk of any incident in your apartment is practically zero.
- Repairing common areas rests entirely on the association of the particular condominium.
- No need to purchase separate hurricane insurance – most modern buildings are protected from high winds. In addition, the price of basic insurance is included in the monthly utility bills. However, it covers only the property itself, and the property located on its territory should be insured separately.